Wednesday, September 7, 2016

A black man is on the run after killing his 15-year-old son, critically wounding his ex-wife and then confessing to the horrific attack in a Facebook Live video

Earl Valentine kicked in the back door to Keisha Valentine’s home in North Carolina before shooting her and their son Earl Jr in the chest at point-blank range. Valentine posted a video on his Facebook page after the assault admitting to his ex-wife’s shooting, Norlina police chief Taylor Bartholomew said. “She lied on me, had warrants taken out on me. She drug me all the way down to nothing,” Valentine said in the video. “I loved my wife, but she deserved what she had coming.” Bartholomew said officers are hunting Valentine after he indicated that he was on his way to Richmond, Virginia, to kill other family members. The fugitive’s relatives have been put under police protection. Valentine is facing a first-degree murder charge in his son’s death.

No comments: