Monday, December 26, 2016

The men in the Indian village of Udaipur drink and bathe in cow urine to cure their acne

In Hindu culture, the cow is a sacred animal, and many of its followers believe that any cow byproduct has healing properties. That’s why lots of guys in Udaipur swear by the urine to not just get rid of pimples, but also eliminate all health problems. One man, Hemant Paliwal, has guzzled a warm glass of cow urine every day for the last 4 years, and regularly takes pee baths with his buddies. “I was suffering from acute lung diseases and would catch a cough and cold regularly,” Paliwal said. “I even had acne and pimples on my skin, but once I started applying urine, my face was crystal clear in just a week. Since then, there hasn’t been a single day when I haven’t drunk cow urine.” Personally, I'd rather have the pimples.

1 comment:

Xopher Halftongue said...

The cow piss was probably killing the bacteria that was causing the pimples.