Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Mexican woman has been found decapitated, for what the Texas-border Zetas drug cartel claimed were her postings on a local social networking website

It is thought to be the third killing in September 2011 for drug-related comments posted online in Nuevo Laredo. The head of Marisol Macias Castaneda was placed on a large stone near her body, with a note referring to Nuevo Laredo en Vivo and her handle there. "Nuevo Laredo en Vivo and social networking sites, I'm The Laredo Girl, and I'm here because of my reports, and yours," says the note. "For those who don't want to believe, this happened to me because of my actions, for believing in the army and the navy. Thank you for your attention, respectfully, Laredo Girl...ZZZZ." The Zs refer to the Zetas gang.

No comments: