Saturday, March 31, 2012

Black males between 16 and 36, though only 2% to 3% of the population, are responsible for a third of all crimes in the United States

In some cities, 40% of all black males are in jail or prison, on probation or parole, or have criminal records. In the United States, the black crime rate is seven times as high as the white rate. White criminals choose black victims in 3% of their crimes, but black criminals choose white victims in 45% of their crimes. From January to June 2008 in New York City, 83% of all identified gun assailants were black and 15% were Hispanics. Together, blacks and Hispanics accounted for 98% of gun assaults in NYC.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is somewhat disingenuous, since military age males are going to be overwhelmingly represented among all criminals.