Thursday, January 31, 2013

Atlanta black gunman Nkosi Thandiwe says that he shot 3 white girls because of anti-white lessons that he learned in college

During his testimony, Thandiwe suggested that his reason for even purchasing the gun that he used in the shootings was to enforce beliefs he’d developed about white people during his later years as an anthropology major at the University of West Georgia. “I was trying to prove a point that Europeans had colonized the world, and as a result of that, we see a lot of evil today,” he said. “In terms of slavery, it was something that needed to be answered for. I was trying to spread the message of making white people mend.” He said that the night before the shooting, he attended a so-called “Peace Party” intended to address his concerns about helping the black community find equal footing, but two white people were there. “I was upset,” Thandiwe said. “I was still upset Friday. I took the gun to work because I was still upset from Thursday night.” He even admitted to earlier that day getting angry enough on the job to shoot his supervisor. “What my boss said to me …,” he told the jury, “that rage almost made me pull out my gun on him.”

No comments: