Monday, December 29, 2014

Public defender says that Hispanics usually commit two kinds of crime: sexual assault on children and driving under the influence

Michael Smith is a public defender in a large southern metropolitan area. Fewer than 10% of the people in the area that he serves are black but over 90% of his clients are black. The remaining 10% are mainly Hispanics with a few whites. In his experience, blacks commit many violent crimes but very few sex crimes. The handful of whites that he sees commit all kinds of crimes. In his many years as a public defender he has represented only three Asians, and one was half black. His experience has also taught him that blacks are different by almost any measure to all other people. They cannot reason as well. They cannot communicate as well. They cannot control their impulses as well. They are a threat to all who cross their paths, black and non-black alike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And then there is this: