Sunday, June 20, 2010

What Obama thinks of white people

Obama really hates whitey:
From Dreams of My Father: “I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.”

From Dreams of My Father : “I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother’s race.”

From Dreams of My Father: “There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white.”

From Dreams of My Father: “It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.”

From Dreams of My Father: “I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn’t speak to my own.. It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa , that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and “Malcolm X”, DuBois and Mandela.”

From Audacity of Hope: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

No comments: